Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pluck The Day Away!

I believe that I would have to say that I agree with the famous Latin saying "Carpe Diem" because, alot of things that I have done in my life are more or less examples of that. "Carpe Diem" means pluck the day right? Enjoying things that you do right now and not worrying about what thats going to lead to. It's basically like the saying that I like to not only say but live by. Never regret anything that you have done in your past because at that moment, it satisfied you and made you happy. That's what I do. Sometimes willingly, but alot of times not even knowing it. I'm the kind of person who does think about what would make me happy right now instead of waiting on something that would make me happy later on. I don't plan alot of things, unless its again something that would make me happy. Like planning to go to a concert or something months in advanced. Otherwise, if its a situation where I walk into a store and see something that I want and would make me happy, then I'll get it if I can. Even if I'm trying to save up money for something else that would make me happy in the future, I don't care. Also, if I come to a situation where I need to make a decision on what I'm going to do (like go to the movies with my friends now, or wait and go to the mall later on in the week), I seem to want instant gratification. So I can say that my answer on whether or not I agree with the saying "Carpe Diem" would be yes, I do.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

heylo NITA!

loving the blog.

<33333

carrie said...

I think you do too by reading this post! Very thorough with great details. Pluck away!

A few small errors, but well written overall. As is you earned 18/20 points.